It’s summer and the heat has kicked in which means Iced Coffee can’t be beat. ?☺️ Raise your hands if you always have at least 1 cup coffee left over in the pot after your morning cup of coffee? ??I do!! So, I grabbed an ice tray and froze the coffee for a ridiculously easy and outrageously delicious Iced Coffee! So easy it’s done in under 5 minutes! Freeze espresso if you like a stronger coffee drink! ENJOY ?
- 6 frozen coffee ice cubes
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 TBS heavy cream
- 1 TBS honey
- dash vanilla extract
- whipped cream (optional)
Rather sweet variations!!
- sweeten with raw sugar, caramel, or your favorite coffee syrup
- add Chocolate Syrup and make it a mocha
- spice it up with cinnamon!
- Put frozen Coffee cubes in favorite glass!
- Place milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla in mason jar. Screw on lid on tight and shake well to combine ingredients!
- Pour milk over coffee cubes, top with whipped cream, and ENJOY!!