Hehe, I know! That is a looooong title. BUT I had to accurately describe this recipe and those words pretty well sum it up! 😍 Here at the Garlands of Grace House, we’ve entered the season where pumpkin is baked into…. well, nearly everything! And when you pair Pumpkin with Biscuits, the combination is sure to be a winner. Quick and Easy Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Biscuits are the perfect addition to any meal and make a pretty delicious mid-afternoon snack! If you are like me, generously top with butter and add a drizzle of Honey.🍯 We hope you enjoy this recipe just as much as we do. ❤️
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 TBS Sugar(I used raw sugar but honey or white sugar will work wonderfully)
- 1 TBS Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Chilled Butter
- 1 15oz Can Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 425 Fahrenheit.
- Combine Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, and Salt in mixing bowl. Cut in butter until the mixture resembles course crumbs and set aside!
- Mix milk and pumpkin puree in separate bowl then stir into flour mixture until just combine. Don’t over mix!
- Scoop out until well floured surface and knead 8 times adding additional flour if necessary to keep from sticking. Roll out dough to 3/4 inch thick and cut out biscuits placing each biscuit on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until Golden Brown! ENJOY!!
“But He answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.”