Y’all, it’s time for a cookie break! Who doesn’t love a good cookie? :) Sharing a secret recipe with you today…. My very own Melt-in-Your-Mouth Peanut Butter cookie recipe so don’t wait to give them a try!! I am a little bit of a peanut butter cookie nut(no pun intended ;) so coming up with the perfect Extra-peanutbuttery recipe was quite a fun challenge. A very eager “taster” has informed me that they are indeed “melt in your mouth delicious!” Give them a try and ENJOY!!
Yields 16 scrumpteous cookies
- 1/2 cup Butter (softened)
- 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 TBS Milk
- 1 TBS Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- White sugar for crisscross pattern
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat peanut butter, butter, and brown sugar in large bowl until blended. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add and stir in flour, baking soda and salt until blended. Be sure to thoroughly scrap edges!! Scoop cookies onto tray. I use a regular size cup Ice-cream scoop which works wonderfully! Dust generously with sugar and flatten slightly(not too much! Keep nice and thick if possible.) in a crisscross pattern using tines of fork.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet.
- Grab a few of these Melt in Your Mouth Peanut Butter Cookies, a tall glass of milk(or coffee!), and enjoy!!
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
2 Tim 1:7