Y’all, Thanksgiving is just 2 days away for us here in the USA and pie baking has commenced at the Garlands of Grace house!🍂🦃 By the time we are done, 8 delicious pies should be complete and ready to enjoy for our Thanksgiving dinner. 😍 For many, the idea of making their own pie crust can be intimidating and I completely understand! So today as everyone prepares to hit the kitchen with aprons on, I thought I would share my family’s super delicious and flavorful Easy( made from scratch) Pie Crust Recipe! Just a few ingredients for the perfect crust. 😊🧡 This has made our Thanksgiving pie making a breeze and is so fun that even the little ones can help. QUESTION!!🥧 What type of pie is YOUR FAVORITE?? Comment section is open below so leave a comment and let us know! If you are still trying to decide which pie to bake, take a look at my favorite Pecan Pie recipe found HERE. Happy Baking!
QUESTION!! What type of pie is YOUR FAVORITE?? Comment below and let us know! ↓✨🧡
(Comments will be visible after moderation!)
Our Easy Pie Crust
Yields: 1 delightful Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oil(we use melted butter)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- dash of salt
- Combine flour, sugar, and dash of salt in pie plate. Blend well with fork!
- Make a crater in the center of your flour mixture.
- Put oil and milk into the center of your flour crater.
- mix well with your fork but don’t over mix! Form dough into a ball in the center of your pie plate.
- Use your fingers to press the dough outward- starting from the middle.
- When you’ve reached the edge of your pie plate, smooth and shape crust edge. Using fingers, “flute” edges to create a lovely finished look.
- And that’s it!!