You have made it to the end of busy week so it’s time to treat yourself with a little mid-afternoon coffee!! Sharing my favorite Iced Latte Recipe today! With the hot summer days here, the Iced Latte is a favorite and perfect for a little “pick me up”. It’s time to take a coffee break! ♡
yields 1 Iced Latte
- 1/2 espresso or strong brewed coffee
- 1TBS Raw Sugar (or sweetener of choice!)
- 1/3 cup Whole Milk
- 1 TBS Heavy Cream
- 1 Large cup ice
- Caramel for drizzling(optional)
- Dissolve sugar in coffee then pour over ice(may need to add additional ice after this step!) Then add milk!
- Drizzle with caramel(option) and enjoy(not optional ;) )!