Y’all, it’s HOT outside!! 😱 No better weather for a Creamy SUMMER SMOOTHIE. I’m sharing my favorite Smoothie recipe today!🍓🍌🍍 And do you know what makes this recipe so perfect? I’ll give you 2 reasons why you need to try this recipe!? #1 It’s super easy and so refreshing!!# 2 1 recipe can be made in several different variations! For me this week, I’m loving the classic strawberry banana!! 😍
- 1 cup favorite frozen fruit!! (I used 1/3 cup frozen mango & 2/3 frozen mixed berries! )
- 1/2 ripened banana
- 1/4 cup cream plain yogurt! (I LOVE using the cream top or whole milk yogurt for mine for mine!)
- 1/4 cup milk (can be substituted for water or coconut milk!)
- 2 tbsp frozen pineapple concentrate (you can choose your favorite flavor, just make sure it is 100% fruit juice!)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Whipped Cream to top!! (optional but so worth adding!)
Make this smoothie your own by choosing your favorite fruit, substituting regular yogurt for Greek yogurt, or adding other fun fillers! Directions
- Place all ingredients in blender. Blend until completely smooth!
- Pour into favorite cup, add a colorful straw and enjoy!
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”