It’s a chilly November day here in East Texas but I’m feeling cozy warm with my Autumn Spice Latte in hand. ☕️😄 As I start my workday I had to take a moment and pop on the BLOG to share the recipe with you all!! This warm drink is a combination of Autumn Spice and sweet Espressonated goodness that you’re sure to enjoy. 😍 So, grab a mug and give it a try!! Happy Thursday!! 🙋🏼♀️
serving size: 1 delicious latte!
- 2 shots espresso or 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 TBS brown sugar
- 1TBS Caramel sauce
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 TBS Pure Maple syrup or Powder Sugar
- Cinnamon & Nutmeg for dusting (optional)
- In an electric mixer on medium speed, whisk heavy cream & maple syrup until whipped cream consistency. Set aside!
- Combine hot espresso(or coffee), brown sugar, caramel, & vanilla extract in your favorite mug. Stir thoroughly to dissolve sugar and caramel!
- Steam milk and pour over coffee. Top with whipped cream, sprinkle with extra cinnamon and nutmeg if desired. Sit back and ENJOY!