Holly Jolly Hot Cocoa Mix! It’s one of my favorite Christmas treats to gift and so fun to make. :) Who doesn’t love hot cocoa?!! I added washi tape around the rim and baker’s twine was used to tie the instructions on! A fun and festive homemade gift idea. :)
- 2 cups raw sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder(Add more if you prefer a darker chocolate cocoa!)
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips(optional)
- 1 mason jar
- Combine raw sugar, cocoa powder, mini chips, salt, and cinnamon!
- Pour into mason jar!
- Top with white chips and tightly skew on lid!
- Decorate and gift!! :)