♡ HAPPY first day of FALL from Garlands Of Grace! We are having a little AUTUMN INSTA-PARTY over on instagram and I couldn’t help but share here on the blog. I’m SO excited to share a few AUTUMN inspirations throughout the day!! Kicking off the day with a little Latte Love…. Autumn Spice Caramel Latte topped with Fresh Whipped Cream! ↓Recipe below! ♡
serving size: 1 delightfully delicious latte!
- 2 shots espresso or 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 TBS brown sugar
- 1TBS Caramel sauce
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 TBS Pure Maple syrup or Powder Sugar
- Cinnamon & Nutmeg for dusting (optional)
- In electric mixer on medium speed, whisk heavy cream & maple syrup until whipped cream consistency. Set aside!
- Combine hot espresso(or coffee), brown sugar, caramel, & vanilla extract in your favorite mug. Stir thoroughly to dissolve sugar and caramel!
- Steam milk and pour over coffee. Top with whipped cream, sprinkle with extra cinnamon and nutmeg if desired. Sit back and ENJOY!